- Sites represent discrete sites or apps that share common ad targeting.
- Zones are saved placements that are part of a Site.
- Site/Zone Targeting is a map between a Flight and a Zone and/or Site.
- Channels are containers for a group of Sites. By default, all Sites in your network belong to the Channel "All Sites".
- Channel Site Maps are the way to associate a Site with a Channel.
- Priorities regulate the delivery of Flights. A Flight in a lower Priority will serve more often than a Flight in a higher one. Priorities are mapped to Channels.
Adzerk Inventory Management API
Inventory Management enables you to model your site or app's inventory in Adzerk.