- Ad Types are templates based on pixel width by height. They are a property of Creatives. New Ad Types will be returned with an Ad Type ID.
- Campaigns are containers for one or more Flights. They are mapped to an Advertiser.
- Flights are sets of targeting and ad serving rules for one or more Ads.
- Flight Categories are attributes of a Flight (such as a user interest like "cars") that can be used for building retargeting segments.
- Creatives contain metadata and ad contents. They are mapped to an Advertiser. A Creative mapped to a Flight is an Ad.
- Ads are Creatives that have been mapped to a Flight. They inherit delivery settings from the Flight, but they also may contain their own settings.
- Advertisers own one or more Creatives. They represent who or what is purchasing ad space.
- The Creative Images endpoint is the method for attaching an image or Flash file to a Creative.
- GeoTargeting targets or excludes a Flight from a location.
Adzerk Campaign Management API
Campaign Management enables you to create and maintain ad campaigns and their elements.